Who we are
Like other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy page for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
1. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
2. deblash.com undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
3. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding the processing and control of your personal data.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Deblash.com may collect personally identifiable information, when you purchase any product on www.deblash.com which might be subject to delivery to your designated address provided. We collect information such as your: Name, Address, E-mail Address, and Phone numbers. www.deblash.com may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
Deblash.com encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from deblash.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the deblash.com website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
. Information We Collect Directly from You: Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require product purchase. For the purpose of purchase, you will provide your Name, email address, delivery address, payment details and IP address. This information may include identifiable data based upon biometric information including age, gender, geolocation, clothes style and size, accessories, body type, and time.
· Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via some software analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
· We may also collect the following information: device ID; location and language information.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES.
Deblash.com may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to deblash.com, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
deblash.com will disclose your personal information without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on deblash.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of deblash.com; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of deblash.com or the public.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use www.deblash,com website, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
1. verify your identity for security purposes
2. sell products to you
3. provide you with our services
4. provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
Deblash.com.com may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to services we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. deblash.com shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. Deblash.com may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us ([email protected]). However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, wivesandchics.com keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
1. To provide you with the services you have requested.
2. To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities. 3. To support a claim or defence in court.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from deblash.com by contacting us here:
Web page: www.deblash.com
Email: [email protected]
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
1. The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
2. The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
· The right to erasure: under certain circumstances (including processing based on your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
1. The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. 2. The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of deblash.com or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us.
You must not:
· Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
· Sell or rent material from our website.
· Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
· Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
ENCRYPTION OF DATA SENT BETWEEN US
deblash.com website use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
deblash.com may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
E-mail: [email protected]